|Puppy Kindergarten||10-16 weeks||$120||5|
|Beginner||Upon completion of Graduate Puppy
or by consultation
|Beginner II||Upon completion of Basic I
or by consultation
|Private Lessons Available||N/A||$95 for 1 hour||N/A|
|Agility||Beginner - Advanced||$140||6|
Contact us to rent our training room. Rates start at $20.00/hour.
We Discuss in all of our classes:
- Dog-Dog aggression
- Dog-Human Aggression
- Pulling on Leash
- Coming When Called (The First Time!)
- Excessive Barking
- Building a Better Relationship Between you and your Dog
- House Training Problems
- Basic Obedience Commands
- Diet Counseling
- Grooming Education
- More Discussed as needed based upon class
Board and Train (Kick Start Program)
These are different programs specifically designed for the busy individual. These require you to drop off your dog for a period of time and return at the end of training.
$1,950 4 week Boot Camp Program (Indoor work only)
- Got to your Bed
- Crate on command
- In addition to these commands we work on basic manners such as, no barking, jumping, etc...
$900 Outdoor Distractions Program
After this program you may choose to add on an additional 2 weeks of training to work on Outdoor Distractions
- come when called off-leash with various distractions
- acting calm around different people and other dogs
- doing longer sit and down stays with people and dogs present and even with handler out of sight
$2,925 Specialized Behavioral Modification Program
If your dog has specialized needs or certain behavioral problems such as fear aggression, separation anxiety, dog-dog aggression, or human-dog aggression they will need to enroll in our Specialized Behavioral Modification Program. This is a 6 week course designed to teach all of the above behaviors and work on new or specialized skills your dog might need to help them build confidence and trust. No problem is too difficult for us. We have been training dogs for over 18 years and have encounter just about every situation.